At Compass Homes, your custom home builders,, we take pride in being your premier boutique home builder. We have incredible homes for sale in many areas, as well as perfect homesites where you can build your customized home. Whether you’re just starting to look for land or if you already have a homesite, we’ll sit with you & help you evaluate it so that we can build your dream home on that dream lot. We are the experts when it comes to building on your homesite, but what sets us apart?
- We have homesites available in neighborhoods with exceptional schools.
- An enormous portfolio of floorplans are available to you and you are able to customize anything you want to make the home perfect for your site.
- Years of experience building in both established neighborhoods & brand new communities, as well as “on your own lot” out in a more rural area, makes us your premier builder. We work within the parameters of the neighborhood or area, while still providing you a one-of-a-kind home. We have a large on your lot building presence, which saves you money in not having to hire an architect or contractor. We can buy the land for you & build on it. This saves you a step in the process. If you already own the land, we can build on it too!
- We understand sitework and what needs to be done on each homesite. We always do our homework so the process is seamless. In a neighborhood, sewer & electric have been done, and we’ll make sure everything is how it should be. Moving to an area where there isn’t an established neighborhood means we’ll do a thorough search for what’s beneath the ground to eliminate any possible issues.
- We know what kind of foundation each site will require. We test the soil and understand what’s required.
- Access to water & sewer is important to us. We’ve got the experience to deal with septic tank sizing if needed.
- We know zoning and have amazing working relationships with the zoning commissions in each city.
- We maintain the topography as needed & design homes that work within that topography. We love to save trees but have the experience to remove any trees that have to go.
- We pay attention to easements & the right of way and will explain all of the details.
- Unwanted surprises aren’t our thing. We research restrictions, subdivision regulations, possible liens, building codes & permits, setback requirements, and any limitations that could be in place for the site.
- What you envision will work. If you want southern exposure so you can have a wall of windows and loads of sunlight, we’ll help you find that perfect site or design your home with that in mind. It’s important that we have a great working relationship and understand all of your needs before we build your home.
At Compass Homes, with homes for sale in Upper Arlington, we will help you navigate the due diligence process of buying & building your new home on your homesite. We pledge to communicate openly with you, set the right expectations from the start, and deliver what we promise while building you a custom home with more thought & quality per square foot, for the best value possible.