Our home in the BIA Parade is a modern twist on the American Farmhouse, and some are affectionately referring to it as the “Pony Palace”. At Compass Homes, your Columbus, Ohio custom home builders, we’re loving it, and we’re thrilled to be working with Equus Now! to create a home that’s filled with all things horse (& other farm animals, of course). Our designers, Pamela Cinelli & Ruthanne Hanlon, have searched high & low through Equus Now!’s retail store to find the perfect accents for our home. But what makes Equus Now! so amazing, you may ask?
- Equus Now! is one of the leading English Equestrian Suppliers in the U.S.
- They have an 18,000sqft. retail showroom located near Polaris at 8956 Cotter St., Lewis Center, OH 43035. It’s a true destination stop!
- They have all the riding attire, equipment, décor and accoutrements to give you the equestrian look you want for your home, your barn, or yourself.
- They work closely with The New Albany Classic, rated the #1 Specialty Equestrian Event in the U.S.
- Equus Now! has an amazing online store, complete with a consignment shop. Shop both New & Gently Used items online.
If you haven’t heard of Equus Now!, you are definitely missing out! For equestrians and for those who just want to look the part, this is the store for you. As you walk through our home in the BIA Parade of Homes, Powell, Ohio, you’ll see many décor items that came from Equus Now! to make our home a perfect American Farmhouse. Look for the floating mounted horse bits, the votive/flower holders made from saddle irons, bridles, saddles, and halters, and many other items. For more information about Equus Now!, check out their website, http://www.equusnow.com, or head out to their store. It’s worth it – we promise you!