2020 Update from the owners of Horsey Hall:
“After much consideration and a lot of soul searching, we have decided to close our doors and list our location for sale. It has been a privilege and a great pleasure to serve you, our loyal and wonderful customers, and we thank you for your support and your business over the years.”
Looking for something different? Do you love farm animal items, artwork, antiques, jewelry, unique finds, clothing, and delicious food? We have just the place for you! Our 2016 BIA Parade home was an updated American Farmhouse and we filled it with many farm animal items. A friend turned us on to Horsey Hall and we are in love! This place is amazing!
Horsey Hall is located in Ostrander, a village in Delaware County, Ohio, in a historic house built in1858. It’s on the National Register of Historic Homes.
Why We Recommend Horsey Hall
- Horsey Hall sells unique equestrian finds, farm & sporting art, and fashionable clothing.
- Artwork, rugs, pillows, lamps, and interesting home goods finds are in every room there.
- There is a huge barn filled with beautiful antiques.
- Not only can you shop, but they also have a café featuring quiches, wraps, soups, salads, and delicious desserts!
- They’re available for private parties. What a great place to have a bridal shower, baby shower, meeting, or other event. This would be a great place if you are looking for someplace different!
If you had a chance to visit our home in the 2016 BIA Parade of Homes in Powell, Ohio, you certainly noticed our Horsey Hall finds. We had an adorable hand-painted cow on an antique framed window (our favorite piece), antique racing prints, farm animal needlepoint pillows, and a fun vintage farm sign, just to name a few. Also, all of the iron horse head hooks in our Mud Room lockers were from Horsey Hall!
Visit them soon or check it out online www.horseyhall.com – it is a true destination stop!