Finding a trustworthy home builder who falls within your price range and is a pleasure to work with can be a difficult task. But investing the time up front to do your research is well worth your time, as the building process is so much more enjoyable when you’ve found exactly the right partner! Here are some questions to ask to make sure you find the right custom home builder for you.
- How many years have you been in business? How many homes have you built?
- How do you compare yourself to other builders? What are the most important benefits of the homes you build?
- What type of warranty do you offer?
- Can you describe what the home building process and timeline will be like?
- Do you have an in-house interior designer?
- What are major energy-saving features of homes you build?
- Can I tour one of your homes and/or get a reference from a past client?
- How do you handle Change Orders? Explain what that process looks like.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to get started building your dream home in Central Ohio? Call (614) 895-1800.