We all gravitate toward home during the holiday season, and everyone craves a warm, welcoming and inviting home to serve as the center of our family’s holiday celebrations.
Compass homes are designed from the start with warmth, grace, charm and character, and you’ll appreciate the thought we put into our plans even more so during the holiday season. Here are six of the Compass Homes features we love most during the holidays.
1. Spacious kitchens that make it easy to cook for your whole extended family. And you’ll love your spacious island with quartz countertops for rolling out dozens of cookies!
2. Open floor plans that are perfect for entertaining. Host a holiday cocktail party with appetizers set out on the kitchen island, invite cherished friends to a gathering in the great room, or serve a gourmet meal around the table in the dining room.
3. Energy efficient direct-vent gas fireplaces that give you the ambiance of a fireplace without the heat loss through a chimney. You’ll love curling up in front of the fire under a thick blanket with a mug of steaming tea—the epitome of hygge, that cozy Nordic concept of achieving comfort, relaxation and happiness.
4. Timeless banisters that can be decorated to make a picture-perfect photo background for the holiday season. Try wrapping yours in classic evergreen garland decked out with red ribbon and twinkling white lights.
5. Roomy dining rooms to accommodate a dining table long enough to allow the whole extended family to eat together at the same time during holiday meals.
6. Endless closet space so you'll never run out of space—even when both sets of parents are visiting.